10 Training Resources for Men and Women Partnerships
by Wendy Wilson
To see men and women partner more fully in thriving gospel efforts, we attempt to provide a variety of webinars that help us address different aspects of supporting our growth as a community, as individual mission organizations and churches, as individuals in Christ! Because women have tended to be missing or under-represented in our leadership teams and structures, we want to suggest pathways that can bring them into needed partnership alongside their brothers in Christ! We hope you’ll find these topics useful for yourself and for the conversations that develop around you!
- The Cost of Missing Half the Church: Let’s Not Fear a Re-Look by Sandra Glahn (April 25, 2022)
- Women in the Mission of the Church by Leanne Dzubinski (September 8, 2021)
- The Blessed Alliance: Men and Women Serving God Together by Carolyn and Frank James (April 26, 2021)
- Sacred Siblings: What Married and Single Colleague Thought They Knew about Each Other by Sue Eenigenbury and Suzy Grumelot (November 24, 2020)
- Measuring the Invisible: How Gender Bias Impacts Women in Leadership by Leanne Dzubinski (October 30, 2020)
- Pathways for Women in Leadership by Wendy Wilson (May 29, 2020)
- Insights from Respected Women in God’s Mission by Mary Lederleitner (November 15, 2018)
- Partnership Part 1: God’s Plan by Heather Althoff (2021)
- Partnership Part 2: Essential from the Beginning by Heather Althoff (2021)
- Partnership Part 3: Redeemed for Today by Heather Althoff (2021)
ResponsesThis site uses User Verification plugin to reduce spam. See how your comment data is processed.