I continue to be challenged, overwhelmed . . . and hopeful as the Lord takes me further into the many tentacles of what it means for God’s People to bear His Image, male and female, to showcase His beauty and design.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Among North American evangelicals who hold a high view of Scripture, there is a wide spectrum of views on biblical teaching around women and men in God’s design and purposes.
What special work may God be doing among us in these days? We’ve seen new discoveries in archeology and biblical culture, new access to research through the internet, and new eyes on the revelation of Scripture.
Description: As more organizations want to identify, develop, and retain more women in their leadership teams, we will look at practical ways to make progress in our particular scenarios and organizational cultures.