Subscribe to EMQThe Evangelical Missions Quarterly is released each year in January, April, July, and October. Geared toward missionary practioners, EMQ provides a forum for the exchange of concepts, strategies, and ideas. Each issue includes 8–10 articles, 8–10 book reviews, and occasional featured articles including: Editorial, Missiographics, and Voices From the Past.
EMQ is available online and in the following digital formats: pdf, mobi, epub. It is also available on Amazon as a bound PDF. Members and subscribers also gain access to hundreds of past articles and book reviews, plus the option to obtain reprints.
Non-members may subscribe below. ↓
1–50 = $66.94
51–100 = $86.94
100+ = $106.94
Submit your order to EMQ@MissioNexus.org. An invoice will be sent to you within 5 business days.
The following information must be included on your order which can be in the body of the email (with the exception per point #5.1.) or on an attached document:
- Name/address/contact information of person placing the order
- Name/address/contact information of subscribing organization – if different than #1 above
- Order number – if required by your accounting department
- Total number of subscribers/viewers
- IP addresses for the institution*
- If more than two, submit your entire list of IP addresses in csv, xls, or xlsx format. Otherwise, include the two IP addresses in the body of your email.
- Only valid CIDR formatted ranges that the Apache webserver can utilize will be accepted. Asterisks or ranges separated by dashes (123.123.120-123.*) are not acceptable. For information on CIDR addresses, please see http://www.subnet-calculator.com/cidr.php
- *To simplify the administrative process for both the customer and EMQ, it is preferred that institutions submit a limited number of IP addresses for the computers with the most traffic. Please consider not sending every single IP address at your location/campus, but only the main computers that will be used – usually located in the library.
- Cancellations made within 90 days after payment has been remitted will receive a refund less a 25% handling fee.
- There is no refund for a cancellation requested more than 90 days after payment is remitted.