Subscribe to EMQThe next issue of the Evangelical Missions Quarterly will be released April 2, 2018. Geared toward missionary practioners, EMQ provides a forum for the exchange of concepts, strategies, and ideas. Four issues annually include 8-10 articles, 8-10 book reivews, and 3 featured articles: Editorial, Missiographics, and Voices From the Past.
EMQ is available online and in the following digital formats: pdf, mobi, epub. Please note EMQ is no longer available in print format. Members and subscribers also gain access to hundreds of past articles and book reviews, plus the option to obtain reprints.
Non-members may subscribe below. ↓
1–50 = $66.94
51–100 = $86.94
100+ = $106.94
Submit your order to EMQ@MissioNexus.org. An invoice will be sent to you within 5 business days.
The following information must be included on your order which can be in the body of the email (except for #5) or on an attached document:
- Name/address/contact information of person placing the order
- Name/address/contact information of subscribing organization – if different than #1 above
- Order number – if required by your accounting department
- Total number of subscribers/viewers
- IP addresses for the institution*
- If more than two, submit your entire list of IP addresses in csv, xls, or xlsx format. Otherwise, include the two IP addresses in the body of your email.
- Only valid CIDR formatted ranges that the Apache webserver can utilize will be accepted. Asterisks or ranges separated by dashes (123.123.120-123.*) are not acceptable. For information on CIDR addresses, please see http://www.subnet-calculator.com/cidr.php
- *To simplify the administrative process for both the customer and EMQ, it is preferred that institutions submit a limited number of IP addresses for the computers with the most traffic. Please consider not sending every single IP address at your location/campus, but only the main computers that will be used – usually located in the library.
- Cancellations made within 90 days after payment has been remitted, will receive a refund minus a 10% handling fee.
- There is no refund for a cancellation requested more than 90 days after payment is remitted.