Subscribe to EMQ
Evangelical Missions Quarterly is released each year in January, April, July, and October. Geared toward missionary practitioners, EMQ provides a forum for the exchange of concepts, strategies, and ideas. Each issue includes 8–10 articles, 8–10 book reviews, and occasional featured articles including Editorial and Missiographics.
EMQ is available online and in the following digital formats: .pdf, .mobi, .epub. It is also available on Amazon as a paperback magazine. Members and subscribers also gain access to hundreds of past articles and book reviews, plus the option to obtain reprints.
Non-members may subscribe below. ↓
1–100 = $66.94
100+ = $106.94
Submit your order to EMQ-Subscriptions@missionexus.org. An invoice will be sent to you within 5 business days. Payment may be made by check in US$ or credit card. Details are included with your invoice. Payment by bank transfer will incur a $15.00 fee.
The following information must be included on your order which can be in the body of the email (with the exception per point #5.1.) or on an attached document:
- Name/address/contact information of person placing the order
- Name/address/contact information of subscribing organization – if different than #1 above
- Order number – if required by your accounting department
- Total anticipated number of subscribers/viewers
- IP addresses for the institution*
- If more than two, submit your entire list of IP addresses in csv, xls, or xlsx format. If 2 or less, include the IP(s) in the body of your email.
- Only valid CIDR formatted ranges that the Apache webserver can utilize will be accepted. Asterisks or ranges separated by dashes (123.123.120-123.*) are not acceptable. Acceptable: 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206
- To simplify the administrative process for both the customer and EMQ, it is preferred that institutions submit a limited number of IP addresses for those computers with the most traffic. Please do not send every IP address at your location/campus, but only the main computers that will be used for EMQ viewing – usually located in the library.[/su_service].
If your library is unable access EMQ by IP address, contact EMQ-Subscriptions@missionexus.org to inquire about access by Username/Password. The rate will be the same as for IP address access.
- Cancellations made within 90 days of subscription start date will receive a refund less a 25% handling fee.
- There is no refund for a cancellation requested more than 90 days after the start date of a subscription.