- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership
“I know how you can tell this story,” I said to a colleague with a smile. “Someone did
For many years, the mindset of missions has been for leaders to be “hands-off” regarding the education of
When it comes to giving, we all have our beliefs and opinions. But it’s time to turn some
This book is a touching narration of the true-to-life stories of seven former Muslim women who risk their
Ted Esler as Guest Speaker for Moody Radio Network and MissionsToday!
Last week over 1,000 leaders in the Great Commission community met for three days of networking and shared-learning
We asked seasoned disciple-makers to share key lessons they’ve learned from years of cross-cultural ministry. With their wise
SPECIAL EPISODE: We discuss what’s happening and what might be next in Afghanistan with Bob Blincoe.
In the wake of George Floyd’s murder, we asked each other, “How can we work together to bring
A biblical case for the continued viability of the people group concept in mission with Dave Datema.
Some form of teaching is central to most mission work, but how does culture affect the way people
Women have been central to the work of Christian ministry and actively involved in the growth of the
Tom and JoAnn Doyle with Greg Webster