These are the recordings that were made at STAND – MLC2013. of the Mission Administration and Finance Track.
These files contains How Does the Changing World of International Missions Necessitate Changing Funding Models? Recent Developments
- Dan Busby, John Van Drunen, Accounting and Auditing, Accounting and Financial Reporting Update.
- Dale Larson Understanding the AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Guide Dick Larkin, Financial Reporting for Related Entities and Mergers Commission on Accountability and Policy for Religious Organizations
- Dan Busby, Mike Batts, Development. The Seed Company Model for Outcome Accountability to Donors
- Scott Anderson, Major Donor Development. Effective Use of Web and Social Media for Fundraising and Communication. Development 101
- John Frank, Board Reporting
- David Steverson, Compensation Philosophy
- Jerry Burgess, Credit Card and Banking Transactions – Intellectual Property. Business As Mission – Unrelated Business Income.
- John Butler – Not recorded
- Ken Liu, Employment Law
- Susan Campbell
- John Wylie – Not recorded