We are so sorry!
This typically happens when the browser cache gets confused. You can fix it by emptying the cache:
- Press Ctrl-Shift-Del
- Select Clear Browser Data
- Click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data….
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. …
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
If you are opposed to emptying the cache, you can try a different browser OR you can use the private browsing feature (Private in Safari or Firefox, Incognito on Chrome).
If that doesn’t work, please contact us – we are here to help!