When it comes to missions in the church, the pastor either holds the key to the front door or holds the padlock. While members of a congregation can be a catalyst for missions envisioning, without the engagement of church leaders, mobilizing a church is tough sledding. Even missions pastors and missions teams that operate without buy-in from key church leaders often struggle to build momentum. In most churches, until senior and lead pastors have embraced a missions vision for their churches, missions will likely remain in the margins. So how do we crack the code of pastoral engagement in missions? Tune in with guests Larry Hansen, Missions Pastor and Brian Bell, Senior Pastor of Calvary Murrieta as they share their insights.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership