When it comes to missions in the church, the pastor either holds the key to the front door or holds the padlock. While members of a congregation can be a catalyst for missions envisioning, without the engagement of church leaders, mobilizing a church is tough sledding. Even missions pastors and missions teams that operate without buy-in from key church leaders often struggle to build momentum. In most churches, until senior and lead pastors have embraced a missions vision for their churches, missions will likely remain in the margins. So how do we crack the code of pastoral engagement in missions? Tune in with guests Larry Hansen, Missions Pastor and Brian Bell, Senior Pastor of Calvary Murrieta as they share their insights.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership