In this episode, Ted talks about innovation with Samuel Chiang of the Seed Company
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
In this podcast, Ted interviews Joe Handley of Asian Access
In this podcast, Ted talks about The Year in Review.
In this podcast, Ted interviews Mike Latsko of Vision 5:9 on the status of Unreached People Group thinking.
In this episode Ted talks about Brexit with John-Baxter Brown.
In this episode Ted interviews USAID personnel Randy Tift and Diana Lighfoot.
In this episode Ted interviews Gary Franz from Good New Jail and Prison Ministry.
When Demons Discuss World Missions: There is a widespread philosophy among Christians that says every follower of Christ is a missionary and every good or altruistic work done in Jesus’ name is a missions work . Though well intentioned, are these ideas Biblical? Are they helpful? Do they lead to more missions work being accomplished or less? Listen in . . . read more
In this episode, Ted interviews Geoff Peters of OM about their research called The Mission Gap.
In this episode, Ted interviews Marv Newell about the International Day of Prayer for the Unreached.