Today we introduce The Mission Matters Podcast. We are excited to announce this partnership with 1615. Full information about the new podcast is here: Fundraising in a COVID-19 Era
- Church Missions Leaders Peer2Peer VirtualWed Jun 3 2020, 12:00pm CDT
- June CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jun 10 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Soul Care for Singles in a Season of Social DistancingFri Jun 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:15pm EDT
- July Thought Leader BriefingWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
The Mission Matters is a partnership of Misso Nexus and Sixteen:Fifteen Missions Coaching. Our subject today is Fundraising In a COVID-19 era. Co-Hosts: Ted Esler, President of Missio Nexus and Matthew Ellison, President of Sixteen:Fifteen Guests: Jeanne McMains, Senior Vice President of National Christian Foundation and Virgil Dugan, President of National Christian Foundation
In this episode, Ted Esler, Missio Nexus President, and Matthew Ellison, founder of 1615, are teaming up on a new podcast called The Mission Matters podcast. You will find it right here, on the same podcast feed.
In this episode, Ted talks about innovation with Samuel Chiang of the Seed Company
In this podcast, Ted interviews Joe Handley of Asian Access
In this podcast, Ted talks about The Year in Review.
In this podcast, Ted interviews Mike Latsko of Vision 5:9 on the status of Unreached People Group thinking.
In this episode Ted talks with Dave about Disciple Making Movements.
In this episode Ted talks about Brexit with John-Baxter Brown.
In this episode Ted interviews USAID personnel Randy Tift and Diana Lighfoot.