In this episode Ted interviews USAID personnel Randy Tift and Diana Lighfoot.
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Measuring ImpactThu Oct 24 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Packing a Parachute and Other Superpowers: How Excellent Executive Assistants Support Outstanding OrganizationsWed Oct 30 2019, 12:00pm MT - Thu Oct 31 2019, 12:00pm MT
- Webinar: Commissioned: What Jesus Wants You To Know As You GoThu Oct 31 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
In this episode Ted interviews Gary Franz from Good New Jail and Prison Ministry.
When Demons Discuss World Missions: There is a widespread philosophy among Christians that says every follower of Christ is a missionary and every good or altruistic work done in Jesus’ name is a missions work . Though well intentioned, are these ideas Biblical? Are they helpful? Do they lead to more missions work being accomplished or less? Listen in . . . read more
In this episode, Ted interviews Geoff Peters of OM about their research called The Mission Gap.
In this episode, Ted interviews Marv Newell about the International Day of Prayer for the Unreached.
In this episode Ted discusses inclusive mission with Bishop David Perrin.
In this episode Ted discusses the digital aspect of our lives with James Kelly.
In this episode Ted discusses Missio Nexus’ all-year theme, Future Mission.
In this episode Ted interviews Paul Eshleman of Finishing the Task.
In this episode Ted interviews Shirin Taber of Middle East Women’s Leadership Network.