Join a conversation about getting buy-in from key church leaders.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Join a conversation about the why, what and how of investing in kingdom enterprises.
Learn about the history and the future of the definitive global prayer handbook.
Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.
We talk with missions innovator Andrew Scott, of Scatter Global, who sounds a call for a new era of missions.
Join Ted and Matthew as they discuss “Diversity on the Mission Field” with guest Pastor Adrian Reeves.
This episode of the Mission Matters looks at missions trends in a post COVID-19 world with guest Amy Young from Global Trellis.
On this episode Matthew and Ted are joined by Pam Arlund, and will look at the recent sacrifice of the life of a Christian in a hostile situation.