Join Ted and Matthew as they discuss “Diversity on the Mission Field” with guest Pastor Adrian Reeves.
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: A World Without Orphans: Understanding the Movement Away from OrphanagesThu Aug 20 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Webinar: Spiritual Formation Integration for Ministry LeadersThu Sep 3 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST - Mon Oct 26 2020, 04:00pm PST
This episode of the Mission Matters looks at missions trends in a post COVID-19 world with guest Amy Young from Global Trellis.
On this episode Matthew and Ted are joined by Pam Arlund, and will look at the recent sacrifice of the life of a Christian in a hostile situation.
Today we introduce The Mission Matters Podcast. We are excited to announce this partnership with 1615. Full information about the new podcast is here: Fundraising in a COVID-19 Era
The Mission Matters is a partnership of Misso Nexus and Sixteen:Fifteen Missions Coaching. Our subject today is Fundraising In a COVID-19 era. Co-Hosts: Ted Esler, President of Missio Nexus and Matthew Ellison, President of Sixteen:Fifteen Guests: Jeanne McMains, Senior Vice President of National Christian Foundation and Virgil Dugan, President of National Christian Foundation
In this episode, Ted Esler, Missio Nexus President, and Matthew Ellison, founder of 1615, are teaming up on a new podcast called The Mission Matters podcast. You will find it right here, on the same podcast feed.
In this episode, Ted talks about innovation with Samuel Chiang of the Seed Company
In this podcast, Ted interviews Joe Handley of Asian Access
In this podcast, Ted talks about The Year in Review.
In this podcast, Ted interviews Mike Latsko of Vision 5:9 on the status of Unreached People Group thinking.