Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Webinar: Measuring the Invisible: How Gender Bias Impacts Women in LeadershipThu Oct 22 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.
We talk with missions innovator Andrew Scott, of Scatter Global, who sounds a call for a new era of missions.
Join Ted and Matthew as they discuss “Diversity on the Mission Field” with guest Pastor Adrian Reeves.
This episode of the Mission Matters looks at missions trends in a post COVID-19 world with guest Amy Young from Global Trellis.
On this episode Matthew and Ted are joined by Pam Arlund, and will look at the recent sacrifice of the life of a Christian in a hostile situation.
Today we introduce The Mission Matters Podcast. We are excited to announce this partnership with 1615. Full information about the new podcast is here: Fundraising in a COVID-19 Era
The Mission Matters is a partnership of Misso Nexus and Sixteen:Fifteen Missions Coaching. Our subject today is Fundraising In a COVID-19 era. Co-Hosts: Ted Esler, President of Missio Nexus and Matthew Ellison, President of Sixteen:Fifteen Guests: Jeanne McMains, Senior Vice President of National Christian Foundation and Virgil Dugan, President of National Christian Foundation
In this episode, Ted Esler, Missio Nexus President, and Matthew Ellison, founder of 1615, are teaming up on a new podcast called The Mission Matters podcast. You will find it right here, on the same podcast feed.
In this episode, Ted talks about innovation with Samuel Chiang of the Seed Company