In this episode Ted interviews Rita El Mounayer of SAT-7.
- Webinar: Spiritual Direction: A Growing Practice in Missions and Member CareThu Aug 22 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Stewardship of Short-Term Missions with an Emphasis on DiscipleshipThu Aug 29 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
In this episode Ted interviews Rob Wassel of Pioneers about Design Thinking
In this episode Ted interviews Patrick Lai, founder of the Open Network.
In this episode Ted interviews Tom Bassford from Significant Matters.
In this episode Ted interviews Dan Busby about Donor Advised Funds: what are they and how are they helping or hurting Great Commission giving?
In this episode Ted interviews Samuel Chiang regarding their recent work on a survey called “Translating the Great Commission.”
In this episode Ted gives a trip report from his recent travel’s abroad.
In this episode Ted interviews Tim Young from the International Conference on Computing in Mission.
Ted discusses the status of mission to China with Joann Pittman of China Source
Ted discusses how military personnel can contribute to the Great Commission.