In this episode Ted interviews Dan Busby about Donor Advised Funds: what are they and how are they helping or hurting Great Commission giving?
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
In this episode Ted interviews Samuel Chiang regarding their recent work on a survey called “Translating the Great Commission.”
In this episode Ted gives a trip report from his recent travel’s abroad.
In this episode Ted interviews Tim Young from the International Conference on Computing in Mission.
Ted discusses the status of mission to China with Joann Pittman of China Source
Ted discusses how military personnel can contribute to the Great Commission.
Ted discusses one of Don’s most important contributions to missiology: redemptive analogies.
Ted talks with Jimmy Seibert of Antioch Church and Mission.
Tune in as Ted talks with Bob Klamser of Crisis Consulting International.
Tune in as Ted talks with Ryan Paugh, one of the authors of Superconnectors.