In this episode, Ted talks about innovation with Samuel Chiang of the Seed Company
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
In this podcast, Ted interviews Joe Handley of Asian Access
In this podcast, Ted talks about The Year in Review.
In this podcast, Ted interviews Mike Latsko of Vision 5:9 on the status of Unreached People Group thinking.
In this episode Ted talks with Dave about Disciple Making Movements.
In this episode Ted talks about Brexit with John-Baxter Brown.
In this episode Ted interviews USAID personnel Randy Tift and Diana Lighfoot.
In this episode Ted interviews Gary Franz from Good New Jail and Prison Ministry.
When Demons Discuss World Missions: There is a widespread philosophy among Christians that says every follower of Christ is a missionary and every good or altruistic work done in Jesus’ name is a missions work . Though well intentioned, are these ideas Biblical? Are they helpful? Do they lead to more missions work being accomplished or less? Listen in . . . read more
In this episode, Ted interviews Geoff Peters of OM about their research called The Mission Gap.