In this episode Ted interviews Patrick Lai, founder of the Open Network.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
In this episode Ted interviews Tom Bassford from Significant Matters.
In this episode Ted interviews Dan Busby about Donor Advised Funds: what are they and how are they helping or hurting Great Commission giving?
In this episode Ted interviews Samuel Chiang regarding their recent work on a survey called “Translating the Great Commission.”
In this episode Ted gives a trip report from his recent travel’s abroad.
In this episode Ted interviews Tim Young from the International Conference on Computing in Mission.
Ted discusses the status of mission to China with Joann Pittman of China Source
Ted discusses how military personnel can contribute to the Great Commission.
Ted discusses one of Don’s most important contributions to missiology: redemptive analogies.
Ted talks with Jimmy Seibert of Antioch Church and Mission.