Tune in for a conversation with the authors of the new book 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳, 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭.
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Becoming Bilingual - Communicating Your Value in Stories and NumbersWed Jun 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Beyond BeliefThu Jun 24 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leader Peer2Peer: Missionary Care Best PracticesWed Jul 7 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Join a conversation about the past, present, and future of the Perspectives Study Program.
Join a conversation about getting buy-in from key church leaders.
Join a conversation about the why, what and how of investing in kingdom enterprises.
Learn about the history and the future of the definitive global prayer handbook.
Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.
COVID-19 has not only affected our day-to-day operations in the present, but the implications will be felt well into the days, months and possibly years ahead. It is still too early for us to predict the net affect, but we can begin planning for possible scenarios. The COVID-19 Local Church Global Missions Contingency Planning Tool . . . read more
April 24-26, 2018 – Scottsdale, AZ (Click Here for Registration) J.D. Payne (Speaker): J. D. Payne, Ph.D. is one of the pastors with The Church at Brook Hills (Birmingham, AL) where he provides leadership in the areas of global disciple-making, pastoral training, and church multiplication. Before moving to Birmingham, he pastored churches in Kentucky and . . . read more