A biblical case for the continued viability of the people group concept in mission with Dave Datema.
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Crisis Communications EssentialsTue Oct 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Truths and Myths of Refugee SettlementThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Tune in with guest Lorrie Lindgren as she shares unique challenges faced by women in missions.
Tune in for a conversation with the authors of the new book 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳, 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭.
Join a conversation about the past, present, and future of the Perspectives Study Program.
Join a conversation about getting buy-in from key church leaders.
Join a conversation about the why, what and how of investing in kingdom enterprises.
Learn about the history and the future of the definitive global prayer handbook.
Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.