We are thrilled to attend the Mission Leaders Conference this year. Please visit our exhibition table to meet Fiona and I, plus our team members joining us – Dave and Bek.
If you have not yet registered for a pre-conference event, we invite you to ours: “Smartphone Videos: Your Organizations New Best Friend – Find out How!” Find the agenda at MissioNexus.org/shift. It will extensively showcase what our video courses provide for field workers. You will view video testimonies from 6 workers sharing their experiences after taking our courses.
The testimonies demonstrate how the courses helped workers:
- Increase supporter engagement and funding – No longer feel underfunded!
- Urgently engage supporters around major life events and decisions.
- Create videos during disaster relief work or busy travel schedules.
- Forty-year veteran Adena says supporters now feel more connected than ever.
- We’ve heard from staff who tracked significant support increases after workers started using our video techniques.
Some field workers had never made videos before taking our courses. Others who had some video experience learned new, easier ways to create videos that feel more authentic and natural, with less stress involved in the video production process.
By attending our pre-conference event, you will also discover a few of the key video-making techniques we teach in our courses that have helped many field workers improve their supporter engagement through better quality, more effective videos.
Hope to see you there!