By David I. Smith, Kara Sevensma, Marjorie Terpstra, and Steven McMullen
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Becoming Bilingual - Communicating Your Value in Stories and NumbersWed Jun 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Beyond BeliefThu Jun 24 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leader Peer2Peer: Missionary Care Best PracticesWed Jul 7 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Brand Refresh | What to Know Before Making Your MarkTue Aug 31 2021, 02:00pm EDT
By John Thomas
In this book, Kantrowitz outlines the 5 tech giants exploring their cultures, leadership, ideas, and inventions.
By Angela Williams Gorrell
Did you know there are two Missio Nexus podcasts? Here’s how you can listen to them right now.
By Warren Janzen
By Paul Federwitz We have come to depend on technology in every aspect of our work. I have watched this firsthand as an MK and now a missionary. Growing up in a small village in Liberia, my dad worked with a team doing the Bible translation on paper. In the evenings my mom would type up . . . read more
Uber, iPhones, Airbnb, Netflix, and Amazon. The list goes on. Disruptive innovations are taking over traditional North American industries. The missions realm also needs consistent creative effective new ways for how we activate, recruit, and onboard new workers. The environment is ripe for unprecedented breakthroughs in mobilization collaborations in the North American missions’ enterprise.
This book is from Kevin Kelly, one of the founders of Wired magazine, and is his prognostication of the technological advances that will affect our near-term future.
This is a book which describes the transformation that the US military undertook in the initial years of the War on Terror. The US military had grown out of an era where efficiencies created a massive organization capable of bringing great force to bear in fairly predictable war scenarios.