If the great commission is about people, why do we represent it with geographic maps?
- Emerging Leaders TrainingMon Feb 3 2020, 05:30pm EST - Thu Feb 6 2020, 03:00pm EST
- A Consultation on Mission Agency Church Engagement: A Missiological
Reflection and Practical ApplicationMon Feb 10 2020, 08:30am EST - Tue Feb 11 2020, 04:30pm EST
- Webinar: Obedient NationsThu Feb 13 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Frontier People Groups: Clarifying the Remaining Pioneering Mission TaskThu Feb 20 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Networking Practitioners Ministering Among The Muslim Diaspora in North America - An Initiative of The Vision 5:9 NetworkThu Mar 5 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
Las redes se están convirtiendo en una de las plataformas de más rápido crecimiento para que los líderes y profesionales se conecten en la comunidad misionera global. Estas redes están llevando al descubrimiento de mejores prácticas, nuevos medios para compartir información y acciones de cooperación para la proclamación del evangelio hasta los confines de la tierra.
Networks are becoming one of the fastest growing platforms for leaders and practitioners to connect in the global missions community. These networks are leading to the discovery of best practices, new means of sharing information, and cooperative action for the sake of gospel proclamation to the ends of the earth.
Finding Your Guiding Light: How Do I Identify Potential MPD Coaches and Trainers in My Organization? by Ellis Goldstein (Article provided by Support Raising Solutions) World-class Ministry Partnership Development (MPD) training is not enough to move your staff to full funding. You need to develop a cadre of coaches to come alongside your staff . . . read more
How do I best follow-up with someone who has said they will give… but hasn’t started giving yet? My guess is you’ve probably faced this question more than once, seeing this is the dilemma I’m asked about most often as a coach. The 2nd question I get the most? “How do I keep follow-up from being awkward?”