If the great commission is about people, why do we represent it with geographic maps?
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Las redes se están convirtiendo en una de las plataformas de más rápido crecimiento para que los líderes y profesionales se conecten en la comunidad misionera global. Estas redes están llevando al descubrimiento de mejores prácticas, nuevos medios para compartir información y acciones de cooperación para la proclamación del evangelio hasta los confines de la tierra.
Networks are becoming one of the fastest growing platforms for leaders and practitioners to connect in the global missions community. These networks are leading to the discovery of best practices, new means of sharing information, and cooperative action for the sake of gospel proclamation to the ends of the earth.
Finding Your Guiding Light: How Do I Identify Potential MPD Coaches and Trainers in My Organization? by Ellis Goldstein (Article provided by Support Raising Solutions) World-class Ministry Partnership Development (MPD) training is not enough to move your staff to full funding. You need to develop a cadre of coaches to come alongside your staff . . . read more
How do I best follow-up with someone who has said they will give… but hasn’t started giving yet? My guess is you’ve probably faced this question more than once, seeing this is the dilemma I’m asked about most often as a coach. The 2nd question I get the most? “How do I keep follow-up from being awkward?”