If the great commission is about people, why do we represent it with geographic maps?
- Webinar: Stewardship of Short-Term Missions with an Emphasis on DiscipleshipThu Aug 29 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Preventative Care for Third Culture KidsThu Sep 12 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Las redes se están convirtiendo en una de las plataformas de más rápido crecimiento para que los líderes y profesionales se conecten en la comunidad misionera global. Estas redes están llevando al descubrimiento de mejores prácticas, nuevos medios para compartir información y acciones de cooperación para la proclamación del evangelio hasta los confines de la tierra.
Networks are becoming one of the fastest growing platforms for leaders and practitioners to connect in the global missions community. These networks are leading to the discovery of best practices, new means of sharing information, and cooperative action for the sake of gospel proclamation to the ends of the earth.
Finding Your Guiding Light: How Do I Identify Potential MPD Coaches and Trainers in My Organization? by Ellis Goldstein (Article provided by Support Raising Solutions) World-class Ministry Partnership Development (MPD) training is not enough to move your staff to full funding. You need to develop a cadre of coaches to come alongside your staff . . . read more
How do I best follow-up with someone who has said they will give… but hasn’t started giving yet? My guess is you’ve probably faced this question more than once, seeing this is the dilemma I’m asked about most often as a coach. The 2nd question I get the most? “How do I keep follow-up from being awkward?”