Theresa Sidebotham, Esq. and Jessica Ross, Esq.
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Presented by: Theresa Sidebotham, Attorney at Law, Telios Law PLLC Global missions work is increasingly dangerous, especially in certain parts of the world. Agencies operating in this sphere must understand these risks and put systems in place to help ensure the security of missionaries working abroad. Solid crisis management is essential to protecting the safety of . . . read more
How do we best prepare for the dangers that lay ahead and respond effectively in crisis?
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.