Theresa Sidebotham, Esq. and Jessica Ross, Esq.
- Mission Leaders Conference – Innovate 2021Wed Sep 22 2021, 07:00am EDT
- Innovate 2021 VIRTUALWed Sep 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- 2021 Global Diaspora Workers Virtual ForumThu Sep 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
Presented by: Theresa Sidebotham, Attorney at Law, Telios Law PLLC Global missions work is increasingly dangerous, especially in certain parts of the world. Agencies operating in this sphere must understand these risks and put systems in place to help ensure the security of missionaries working abroad. Solid crisis management is essential to protecting the safety of . . . read more
How do we best prepare for the dangers that lay ahead and respond effectively in crisis?
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.