Theresa Sidebotham, Esq. and Jessica Ross, Esq.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
Presented by: Theresa Sidebotham, Attorney at Law, Telios Law PLLC Global missions work is increasingly dangerous, especially in certain parts of the world. Agencies operating in this sphere must understand these risks and put systems in place to help ensure the security of missionaries working abroad. Solid crisis management is essential to protecting the safety of . . . read more
How do we best prepare for the dangers that lay ahead and respond effectively in crisis?
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.