Theresa Sidebotham, Esq. and Jessica Ross, Esq.
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Becoming Bilingual - Communicating Your Value in Stories and NumbersWed Jun 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Beyond BeliefThu Jun 24 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leader Peer2Peer: Missionary Care Best PracticesWed Jul 7 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Brand Refresh | What to Know Before Making Your MarkTue Aug 31 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Presented by: Theresa Sidebotham, Attorney at Law, Telios Law PLLC Global missions work is increasingly dangerous, especially in certain parts of the world. Agencies operating in this sphere must understand these risks and put systems in place to help ensure the security of missionaries working abroad. Solid crisis management is essential to protecting the safety of . . . read more
How do we best prepare for the dangers that lay ahead and respond effectively in crisis?
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.