A combination of factors internal to China and in the external environment are reshaping the China ministry landscape. As a result the role of foreign Christian workers in China is changing. Central to this change is a shift in orientation from serving the church in China to serving with the church in China. Drawing upon recent survey data from Christian leaders in China we look at the changes currently underway and specific implications for those who serve.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership
Brent Fulton, author of China’s Urban Christians: A Light that Cannot be Hidden, serves as President of ChinaSource, an organization that engages the Christian community with critical knowledge for collaborating with and serving the Chinese church and society. Dr. Fulton holds M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Political Science from the University of Southern California and a B.A. in Radio-TV-Film from Messiah College. An avid China watcher, Dr. Fulton has written and taught extensively on the church in China and on Chinese social and political phenomena. Since 1998 he has edited the “ChinaSource Quarterly,” a journal on issues in the church and ministry in China.