A Peer-2-Peer Webinar for Communications and Marketing Professionals
How do you know if your marketing is furthering your organization’s mission? And how do you help others see the value of your marketing efforts? With so many possibilities for how to measure marketing success (open rates, web traffic, social followers, etc), prioritization is key. Join us as we present two frameworks that will bring focus and clarity to your work. Workshop will include templates and actionable next steps for all marketing professionals.
Presenter: Audrey Reeves is strategy director at Kumveka, a non-profit marketing and branding agency that serves faith-based ministries. She brings experience in corporate communications, a background in crossing cultures and a passion for helping ministries communicate in clear and compelling ways. She currently resides in Richmond, VA with her husband and three children.
Presenter Highlights and Takeaways:
- Success for your marketing department will probably not be the final end result. Instead it may be generating leads so that another department can take them to the next steps
- Part of your job is to market marketing
- You are the audience’s advocates
- Distractions are not neutral
- Book Recommendations on this topic: Made to Stick
Comments from Participants:
- “I really appreciate the nuggets. I appreciate the simple approach to the funnel and considering metrics.”
- “I came from Sales to Church Work 2 months ago. This was so great to see how marketing applies to the church. (I’ve experienced the feel that marketing is a “bad word” :)”
- “Love the focus on a person’s engagement experience and scorecard.”
- “It was all great information! Thank you! The marketing funnel was especially helpful.”