During 2020 and 2021 Missio Nexus has been endeavoring to help mission agencies have access to additional resources in the areas of fundraising and development. Fundraising has been one of the most identified areas of needed skill and knowledge growth among mission agency leaders. Missio Nexus recently surveyed 30 mission agencies to gain a better understanding of their teams and perspectives related to fundraising.
- The Role of the Church in Working with Orphans and Vulnerable ChildrenWed Dec 1 2021, 01:00pm EST
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership