Does your church want to connect more deeply with the community that sure and shy;rounds you? Where do you start? Learn about the kinds of places, people, and events in your neighborhood that can help you develop relevant and successful community ministry programs. This one-hour web seminar provides 10 easy steps for church-staff or lay-leaders to use to begin building lasting relationships in your community (a pre-cursor to all of your efforts and programs in community ministry).
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
- Equipping Missions for the Cultural Challenges of Singleness, Marriage & SexualityTue Apr 12 2022, 12:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership