In the past, outreach to Muslim people in Britain was seen as a task for mission specialists. But now, since Muslims are more numerous and widespread than ever before, many Christians have Muslim neighbors and colleagues. Mahabba’s passion is Motivating and Mobilizing ordinary Christians to reach Muslims, and Mentoring and Multiplying dynamic communities of disciples in Islamic communities. Hear the story of the rapid spread of Mahabba Networks across the UK (Mahabba means Love in Arabic), and the resources being used to equip non-specialists with vision, confidence and skills to reach their Muslim friends. Mahabba Networks are now starting to spread in Europe and beyond.
- The Role of the Church in Working with Orphans and Vulnerable ChildrenWed Dec 1 2021, 01:00pm EST
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership