Finance Webinar Series: Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
This presentation will review the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and attempt to unify the guidance contained in the SBA Interim Final Rules, FAQs, and the application instructions.
Participants in this section will be able:
- To determine which loan forgiveness application form should be used by various applicants;
- To determine which Covered Period to select;
- To determine includible payroll costs and non-payroll costs;
- To compute the adjustments to the loan forgiveness amount arising from FTE reductions and salary and wage reductions;
- To distinguish between documentation required to be submitted with the loan forgiveness application and documentation that must be maintained on file in the event of an audit; and
- To describe the loan forgiveness process.
CPE Credit: 1.5 hours Specialized Knowledge
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Program Type: Group-Internet based
Cost: Free for Members | $24.95 Non-Members
Who Should Attend: Individuals in the accounting and finance department as well as leaders of smaller ministries
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Sponsored by CapinCrouse LLP, this group-Internet based seminar will allow you to qualify for up to 1.5 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE sponsors, CPE credits will be granted based on a 50-minute hour. The NASBA sponsor number is 103366. For questions or more information concerning the seminar and CPE credit, please contact us at email@example.com. For questions or information regarding CPE administrative policies, refunds, or concerns, please contact Debbie Evans by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 505.50.CAPIN ext. 1102.
CapinCrouse LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.