This inaugural CEO survey was fielded in early 2013 among chief executives from more than 150 mission organizations, with representation from both large and small agencies, denominationally affiliated and non-affiliated, sending, training and support agencies, Missio Nexus members and non-members. The survey includes indications of change through executives responses about their agencies progress over the past three years and about anticipated challenges and opportunities over the next three to five years. Missio Nexus plans to track trends in CEO perspectives by repeating the survey on a three-year cycle. The Executive Summary includes full color graphics and is fifteen pages.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women