This inaugural CEO survey was fielded in early 2013 among chief executives from more than 150 mission organizations, with representation from both large and small agencies, denominationally affiliated and non-affiliated, sending, training and support agencies, Missio Nexus members and non-members. The survey includes indications of change through executives responses about their agencies progress over the past three years and about anticipated challenges and opportunities over the next three to five years. Missio Nexus plans to track trends in CEO perspectives by repeating the survey on a three-year cycle. The Executive Summary includes full color graphics and is fifteen pages.
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women