This inaugural CEO survey was fielded in early 2013 among chief executives from more than 150 mission organizations, with representation from both large and small agencies, denominationally affiliated and non-affiliated, sending, training and support agencies, Missio Nexus members and non-members. The survey includes indications of change through executives responses about their agencies progress over the past three years and about anticipated challenges and opportunities over the next three to five years. Missio Nexus plans to track trends in CEO perspectives by repeating the survey on a three-year cycle. The Executive Summary includes full color graphics and is fifteen pages.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership