Based on Marv Newell’s book, Crossing Cultures in Scripture: Biblical Principles for Mission Practice, a survey of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation will draw out crosscultural practices and development as they relate to God’s redeeming of all peoples from all cultures through all time. The Bible is a crosscultural book through and through, and within are principles that guide the crosscultural worker today in reaching any cultural group with the fullness of the Gospel. Rather than tapping the social sciences as the primary sources for engaging culture, this workshop does the opposite – it examines Scripture as the primary source to inform today’s message bearers on crosscultural engagement. (It is strongly suggested that attendees purchase the book Crossing Cultures in Scripture in advance for meaningful engagement). This is part 3 of a 3 part series.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women