Based on Marv Newell’s book, Crossing Cultures in Scripture: Biblical Principles for Mission Practice, a survey of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation will draw out crosscultural practices and development as they relate to God’s redeeming of all peoples from all cultures through all time. The Bible is a crosscultural book through and through, and within are principles that guide the crosscultural worker today in reaching any cultural group with the fullness of the Gospel. Rather than tapping the social sciences as the primary sources for engaging culture, this workshop does the opposite – it examines Scripture as the primary source to inform today’s message bearers on crosscultural engagement. (It is strongly suggested that attendees purchase the book Crossing Cultures in Scripture in advance for meaningful engagement). This is part 3 of a 3 part series.
- July CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Self Care for CEOsWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration missions mobilization MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast prayer Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup