Based on Marv Newell’s book, Crossing Cultures in Scripture: Biblical Principles for Mission Practice, a survey of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation will draw out crosscultural practices and development as they relate to God’s redeeming of all peoples from all cultures through all time. The Bible is a crosscultural book through and through, and within are principles that guide the crosscultural worker today in reaching any cultural group with the fullness of the Gospel. Rather than tapping the social sciences as the primary sources for engaging culture, this workshop does the opposite – it examines Scripture as the primary source to inform today’s message bearers on crosscultural engagement. (It is strongly suggested that attendees purchase the book Crossing Cultures in Scripture in advance for meaningful engagement). This is part 3 of a 3 part series.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
author interview Book Reviews Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching creativity Crisis Response Cross Cultural Skills culture Diaspora Discipleship Diversity Evangelism Generosity Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Member Care Middle East Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration missions mobilization MLC2019 Mobilization Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast prayer Research Risk Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy Training Trends Weekly Roundup Women