Based on Marv Newell’s book, Crossing Cultures in Scripture: Biblical Principles for Mission Practice, a survey of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation will draw out crosscultural practices and development as they relate to God’s redeeming of all peoples from all cultures through all time. The Bible is a crosscultural book through and through, and within are principles that guide the crosscultural worker today in reaching any cultural group with the fullness of the Gospel. Rather than tapping the social sciences as the primary sources for engaging culture, this workshop does the opposite – it examines Scripture as the primary source to inform today’s message bearers on crosscultural engagement. (It is strongly suggested that attendees purchase the book Crossing Cultures in Scripture in advance for meaningful engagement). This is part 3 of a 3 part series.
- Webinar: Measuring ImpactThu Oct 24 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Packing a Parachute and Other Superpowers: How Excellent Executive Assistants Support Outstanding OrganizationsWed Oct 30 2019, 12:00pm MT - Thu Oct 31 2019, 12:00pm MT
- Webinar: Commissioned: What Jesus Wants You To Know As You GoThu Oct 31 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
- Webinar: Chinese Christianity in an Increasingly Hostile EnvironmentThu Nov 21 2019, 02:00 pm EST - 03:15 pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching creativity Cross Cultural Skills culture Diaspora Discipleship Diversity Evangelism Generosity Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Member Care Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration missions mobilization MLC2019 Mobilization muslims organizational development Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast prayer Refugees Research Risk Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy Training Trends Weekly Roundup Women