Church and mission leaders face the ongoing challenge of funding the Great Commission vision God puts in their hearts. New business models are being explored but there will always be a place for generous giving and biblical stewardship. According to Brian Kluth, ten million Americans tithe a total of $50 billion dollars annually. His groundbreaking State of the Plate research reveals insight about where, how, and how much Christ-followers are giving. His analysis will help you better understand the heart and mindset of your current and potential financial stakeholders.
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
- The Mobilized Church Two-Day WorkshopTue Nov 9 2021
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership