The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve Linda Miller, Global Liaison for Coaching, The Ken Blanchard Companies Steve Moore, President and CEO, The Mission Exchange May 29, 2008 Leadership transition is a constant within our organizations. And one of the important aspects of leadership change is helping new leaders become effective quickly. One bench mark is to 'break even' within the first 90 days. This webinar will provide insight and expertise in the areas of Stewardship responsibilities in leadership transition. An overview of systems and processes that maximize efficiency in leadership changes key principles for reaching the break even point quickly identifying, training, and developing future leaders. Linda Miller is Global Liaison for Coaching for The Ken Blanchard Companies. Steve Moore is the President and CEO of The Mission Exchange.
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Crisis Communications EssentialsTue Oct 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership