The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve Linda Miller, Global Liaison for Coaching, The Ken Blanchard Companies Steve Moore, President and CEO, The Mission Exchange May 29, 2008 Leadership transition is a constant within our organizations. And one of the important aspects of leadership change is helping new leaders become effective quickly. One bench mark is to 'break even' within the first 90 days. This webinar will provide insight and expertise in the areas of Stewardship responsibilities in leadership transition. An overview of systems and processes that maximize efficiency in leadership changes key principles for reaching the break even point quickly identifying, training, and developing future leaders. Linda Miller is Global Liaison for Coaching for The Ken Blanchard Companies. Steve Moore is the President and CEO of The Mission Exchange.
- Essentials for Fundraising and DevelopmentWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Discovering the Effective Writer Within YouThu Jan 27 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership