The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve Linda Miller, Global Liaison for Coaching, The Ken Blanchard Companies Steve Moore, President and CEO, The Mission Exchange May 29, 2008 Leadership transition is a constant within our organizations. And one of the important aspects of leadership change is helping new leaders become effective quickly. One bench mark is to 'break even' within the first 90 days. This webinar will provide insight and expertise in the areas of Stewardship responsibilities in leadership transition. An overview of systems and processes that maximize efficiency in leadership changes key principles for reaching the break even point quickly identifying, training, and developing future leaders. Linda Miller is Global Liaison for Coaching for The Ken Blanchard Companies. Steve Moore is the President and CEO of The Mission Exchange.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women