The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve The First 90 Days: Optimize the Learning Curve Linda Miller, Global Liaison for Coaching, The Ken Blanchard Companies Steve Moore, President and CEO, The Mission Exchange May 29, 2008 Leadership transition is a constant within our organizations. And one of the important aspects of leadership change is helping new leaders become effective quickly. One bench mark is to 'break even' within the first 90 days. This webinar will provide insight and expertise in the areas of Stewardship responsibilities in leadership transition. An overview of systems and processes that maximize efficiency in leadership changes key principles for reaching the break even point quickly identifying, training, and developing future leaders. Linda Miller is Global Liaison for Coaching for The Ken Blanchard Companies. Steve Moore is the President and CEO of The Mission Exchange.
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women