By Edward L. Smither
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeeksThu Sep 8 2022
Faced with mass suffering, such as the current COVID pandemic, plagues, and natural disasters, we may wonder whether God actually cares about all he has created, including us humans.
This book offers a provocative perspective on why the cross is God’s wisdom about the way to a good and beautiful life. Drawing on biblical truths, historical writings, and modern examples the authors deal with living a fully human life, personal freedom and how humility and suffering lead to living successfully. The book helps us understand what Jesus’ life has to teach us about finding the beautiful life that Jesus promises.