- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Member Care Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Risk Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership
We serve a timeless gospel in a rapidly changing world. With mass urbanization, secularization, ubiquitous connectivity, political unrest, changes in global Christianity, the mobility of everything from people, ideas, to technology and disease, the world is changing faster than we have time to adapt. This webinar will discuss the Biblical basis for innovation, as well as the tools innovative ministries are using, to ensure they will produce a meaningful impact well into the future. We will use real-life examples from ministries, non-profits, and businesses that are successfully positioning themselves as leaders within the future, becoming like the chiefs of Issachar, knowing the times and understanding what to do.
Derek Seipp is the author of Innovation in World Mission, published by William Carey Library. For the last 16 years, he has served in East Asia, focusing on reaching unengaged and unreached people groups. For twenty years, Derek has worked with business and non-profit leaders, teaching them to become strategic, understanding the changes of the times, and knowing what to do as a result. He has contributed to the book, “Extending God’s Kingdom, Church Planting Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, and has written about mission strategy for Lausanne Global Analysis and Evangelical Mission Quarterly. He holds a master’s of organizational leadership and future studies, from Regent University.