Details: September 28, 2023, 03:45 PM - 05:00:00 PM ET
Workshop Track: NCMLC - Essentials
Primary Audience: Church Mission Leaders
This workshop will explore angles on how North American churches collaborate & partner strategically with pastors & their churches in other countries. We will find answers to these challenging questions:
• What are the strengths & challenges of partnering globally with other churches?
• How do we build effective communication and lay involvement in the relational aspects of partnering?
• What can ministry collaboration look like, done effectively, considering economics & dichotomy?
• How do mission agencies and cross-cultural workers fit into the relationship & collaborative efforts?
• Can any church effectively partner globally in this way?
• How do changes in globalization impact partnering between churches?
• What are some examples of North American Churches partnering with other churches around the world, including my experience, as presenter?
Meet the Presenters
The following content is available to Missio Nexus members as a member-only benefit.