By Donald K. Smith
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Marketplace Ministry Strategies, a Leader's PerspectiveWed May 19 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Podcasting 101 for Missions and MinistriesTue May 25 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Principles for Building and Leading a Culturally Diverse TeamThu May 27 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mission Agency ConsultationWed Jun 2 2021
- Apostolic Imagination: Recovering a Biblical Vision for the Church’s Mission TodayWed Jun 2 2021, 01:00pm EDT
By Samson L. Uytanlet
By Marvin J. Newell
Description: God gave the early disciples the Roman road to extend the gospel message to the nations. He used Gutenberg’s press to make His word accessible to the masses. In our generation, we have the internet.
This issue of EMQ traces the ideas and influencers of the concept of “people groups” and its impact.
Edited by Paul H. De Neui
By Victor John
Edited by Len Tang and Charles E. Cotherman
Edited by Jonathan Bonk, J. Nelson Jennings, Jinbong Kim, and Jae Hoon Lee
By Amos Yong