NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER — May 7, 2020 On behalf of Missio Nexus and the Missio Benefits Committee we would like to invite you, your staff, and your families to join us on May 7th for the 69th Annual National Day of Prayer Call as we PRAY FOR AMERICA. Missio Benefits is honored to lead this national . . . read more
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
By Eddie Byun
In this book, Eddie Byun provides a practical guide to praying for missionaries. He shows the vital connection between prayer and missions, how our prayers are connected to both the well-being of missionaries and the fruit of their work. Byun offers ways to pray for the various needs that missionaries have on the field, to prevent burnout and protect them from harm. He reinforces the fact that our prayers for mission workers and their ministry can make a difference.
The author explores Scripture’s teachings on how to live a disciplined life while offering practical strategies for growth based on the science of self-control.