NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER — May 7, 2020 On behalf of Missio Nexus and the Missio Benefits Committee we would like to invite you, your staff, and your families to join us on May 7th for the 69th Annual National Day of Prayer Call as we PRAY FOR AMERICA. Missio Benefits is honored to lead this national . . . read more
- Mission Leaders Conference – Innovate 2021Wed Sep 22 2021, 07:00am EDT
- Innovate 2021 VIRTUALWed Sep 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- 2021 Global Diaspora Workers Virtual ForumThu Sep 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
By Eddie Byun
In this book, Eddie Byun provides a practical guide to praying for missionaries. He shows the vital connection between prayer and missions, how our prayers are connected to both the well-being of missionaries and the fruit of their work. Byun offers ways to pray for the various needs that missionaries have on the field, to prevent burnout and protect them from harm. He reinforces the fact that our prayers for mission workers and their ministry can make a difference.
The author explores Scripture’s teachings on how to live a disciplined life while offering practical strategies for growth based on the science of self-control.