If you are looking for a premier mobilization training and development opportunity, Mobilization Ideation is for you!
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
If you look up “Single Men in Missions” online, you essentially get 4 different results.
The arrival of the Millennials launched much discussion about how generational shifts impact missions.
When Demons Discuss World Missions: There is a widespread philosophy among Christians that says every follower of Christ is a missionary and every good or altruistic work done in Jesus’ name is a missions work . Though well intentioned, are these ideas Biblical? Are they helpful? Do they lead to more missions work being accomplished or less? Listen in . . . read more
In this scripturally rich exploration, missiologist Craig Ott unpacks the essence of the mission of the church – and this is something that is woefully needed in this day of mission confusion and drift.
Has your church’s unique, God-given potential to reach the nations been UNLOCKED?
By David Cross What is the mission of God’s people? That’s easy, right? After all, this is Missio Nexus where mission is part of the name! Some would say that there is a difference between the overarching mission of God’s people (i.e. the purpose of the people of God in the world) and the specific . . . read more
By Mark Stebbins A list of five “ones” might provide an ideal, simple job description for a beginning Missions’ Mobilizer. These concrete foundation pillars are a solid starting point, and over time a more personalized and expanded strategy could be built. Here’s the list: One verse—What scripture grips you deeply about the nations? It may . . . read more