The arrival of the Millennials launched much discussion about how generational shifts impact missions.
- Emerging Leaders TrainingMon Feb 3 2020, 05:30pm EST - Thu Feb 6 2020, 03:00pm EST
- A Consultation on Mission Agency Church Engagement: A Missiological
Reflection and Practical ApplicationMon Feb 10 2020, 08:30am EST - Tue Feb 11 2020, 04:30pm EST
- Webinar: Obedient NationsThu Feb 13 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Frontier People Groups: Clarifying the Remaining Pioneering Mission TaskThu Feb 20 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Networking Practitioners Ministering Among The Muslim Diaspora in North America - An Initiative of The Vision 5:9 NetworkThu Mar 5 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
When Demons Discuss World Missions: There is a widespread philosophy among Christians that says every follower of Christ is a missionary and every good or altruistic work done in Jesus’ name is a missions work . Though well intentioned, are these ideas Biblical? Are they helpful? Do they lead to more missions work being accomplished or less? Listen in . . . read more
In this scripturally rich exploration, missiologist Craig Ott unpacks the essence of the mission of the church – and this is something that is woefully needed in this day of mission confusion and drift.
Has your church’s unique, God-given potential to reach the nations been UNLOCKED?
By David Cross What is the mission of God’s people? That’s easy, right? After all, this is Missio Nexus where mission is part of the name! Some would say that there is a difference between the overarching mission of God’s people (i.e. the purpose of the people of God in the world) and the specific . . . read more
By Mark Stebbins A list of five “ones” might provide an ideal, simple job description for a beginning Missions’ Mobilizer. These concrete foundation pillars are a solid starting point, and over time a more personalized and expanded strategy could be built. Here’s the list: One verse—What scripture grips you deeply about the nations? It may . . . read more