ContextIn our Church Missions Leader Survey Report + Analysis that came out fall of 2019 we highlighted “10 Key Attributes of an Effective Church Missions Leader” (You can check it out on pages 28–29). One of those Key Attributes is “Building a Connected Team.” In light of the changing realities of dealing with the COVID-19 . . . read more
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Webinar: Measuring the Invisible: How Gender Bias Impacts Women in LeadershipThu Oct 22 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
Caring for Missionaries Around the Globe
Saturday, 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM | Matthew Ellison
Friday, 3:30 PM – 4:45 PM | Brian Gibson & Lori Rogers
Friday, 1:30 PM – 2:45 PM | Sharon R Hoover
Friday, 10:45 AM – 12:00 PM | Lori Rogers & Mark Whited
Thursday, 3:30 PM – 4:45 PM | Matthew Ellison
Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
Saturday, 9:30 – 10:45 AM | Sharon Hoover