An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Would it be like God to give His Body in America a prescient model and prophetic message for missions’ mobilization that we should seek to emulate? What if a new arrangement of biblical principles with current realities led to a fragrantly fruitful cultivation of a fresh generation of missions’ goers? Perhaps the following fascinating account is such a picture for our preferred mobilization future in the United States.
Have you ever wondered what are the primary activities of mission agencies? In this brand new Missiographic you can explore key data from the newly released, 22nd Edition of the North American Mission Handbook. We encourage you to take time to engage with this infographic and see changes in trends, activity rankings and what different . . . read more
Why Traditional Western Agencies Must and Are Changing Air Date: September 12, 2013 Presented by: Eldon Porter, Consultant for Global Engagement MissioNexus Description Missions From Anywhere to Everywhere is an answer to decades of prayer. But what many mission leaders didn’t anticipate is the profound impact this together with globalization would have on their own . . . read more