An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Nobody wants to lead a bureaucratic mess of an organization. How do you know when you are slouching toward bureaucracy and what can you do about it? Here are six symptoms and a few ways to combat this soul-crushing evil. Symptom #1: Tooth to Tail Ratio Slips This refers to the number of people executing . . . read more
This inaugural CEO survey was fielded in early 2013 amongchief executives from more than 150 mission organizations, with representationfrom both large and small agencies, denominationally affiliated andnon-affiliated, sending, training and support agencies, Missio Nexus membersand non-members. The survey includes indications of change through executivesâ€™responses about their agenciesâ€™ progress over the past three years and . . . read more