You may have heard objections to Black History Month: “All that was in the past. Why can’t we move to the present? We dealt with all that racial stuff in the 60s. The Bible says we should forget what is behind and press into what is ahead.”
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
- The Mobilized Church Two-Day WorkshopTue Nov 9 2021
This list of books, articles, and messages was compiled on the recommendation of participants in the 24 Plus event, Mobilizing Communities of Color.
It has been over ten years since the following manifesto was signed in Columbia, SC. The work done on this manifesto continues to be relevant to the North American missions community.