You may have heard objections to Black History Month: “All that was in the past. Why can’t we move to the present? We dealt with all that racial stuff in the 60s. The Bible says we should forget what is behind and press into what is ahead.”
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
This list of books, articles, and messages was compiled on the recommendation of participants in the 24 Plus event, Mobilizing Communities of Color.
It has been over ten years since the following manifesto was signed in Columbia, SC. The work done on this manifesto continues to be relevant to the North American missions community.