Forty-six percent of conference attendees state that workshops are the most beneficial part of the Mission Leaders Conference. This sponsorship allows you to choose from 6 tracks below to target the audience that is best for you. Each track offers between 4-6 workshops.
Executive Leadership is for CEOs, COOs, executives and senior management who are providing vision and strategic direction for their ministries and organizations. This is our largest track and draws in over 200 individuals.
Global Strategies is our newest and fastest growing track, Global Strategies is designed for mission leaders and practitioners who are pursuing global strategies on addressing field issues and strategies around the globe. This track averages 80+ leaders.
Globally Engaged Churches is for missions leaders and practitioners alike who are pursuing global strategies to encourage and equip those serving globally for the advancement of the Great Commission. Thhis track is also growing rapidly and averages 75+ pastors and church mission leaders. Look to see this track grow in 2022 as we introduce the National Church Mission Leaders Conference.
Mission Finance. Also called MAFID, this track encompasses Mission Finance & Legal, Information Technology, and Development and aims to build the capacity of all global mission organizations by ensuring that administrative intelligence keeps pace with best practices, Global and national regulatory and compliance matters, future trends and effective organization structures. This popular track provides CPE credit to finance professionals and draws approximately 200 finance leaders.
Personnel. The Personnel Track is in reality 4 separate tracks that combined provide 20+ workshops and draw over 200 church and agency leaders serving in Human Resources, People Care & Development, Mobilization, and Training.
Short-Term Missions. Led by Standards of Excellence in Short-term Mission, this track has been around for a long time and has been instrumental in helping countless churches and organizations lead successful short-term teams overseas. They have a loyal following drawing close to 75 leaders.
- 8′ (deep) x 10′ (wide) booth with 6′ table and 2 chairs in the Exhibit Hall
- Complimentary Registration (1)
- Reduced Registration (member rate)
- Name on event landing page and marketing emails
- Logo with link on webpage of sponsored workshop track
- Logo on display at conference
- Collateral on chairs/tables of sponsored track rooms*
- Name, logo, and description listed in mobile app
- Name and logo in the conference program
- Missio Nexus membership (1 year; up to 3 individuals)
- Listing in Business Directory (1 year)
- Option to double booth size for $1400 (includes 1 complimentary rep registration)
- Option to present a workshop for $1000 (5 slots available)
Unique opportunity for this sponsorship and the Workshop Track Sponsor only!
More than anything else, businesses and ministries want the opportunity to share their products and services through a workshop. Purchase a General Session or Workshop Sponsorship and you can add this option. (Only 5 spots available)
- Option to present a workshop for $1000
Choose one bonus benefit:
- Half-page ad in event program ($400 value) †
- Missio Nexus website sidebar ad (1 month) ($300)
- Sponsor 1 available webinar of your choice (logo on event information webpage, slide, and verbal thank you at live event)
Need more information? We would love to answer any questions you have. Just email Events@MissioNexus.org.
† Ads, presentations, videos, graphic/artwork/content are subject to Missio Nexus approval. Send to Events@MissioNexus.org. See Sponsorship Opportunities page for due dates. For advertising specs click here.