If you are looking for recognition with Church Mission Leaders, this opportunity is for you. The CML Networking Luncheon fills to capacity each year drawing 130 church leaders each year. This option includes all the benefits below including an Exhibit Booth in our Conference Exhibit Hall.
This year we are making plans for our biggest Exhibit Hall yet. We have made room for up to 58 Exhibitors, an Exhibit Hall Stage, and a large Conference Bookstore as well – provided by 10 of Those. With all of this, in addition to great refreshments provided by the Rosen Center, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to connect with our attendees. Look to see an even higher attendance this year as we introduce the National Church Mission Leaders Conference running concurrently with the annual Mission Leaders Conference – all under 1 roof. This could be the best year yet to exhibit at the Mission Leaders Conference.
- 8′ (deep) x 10′ (wide) booth with 6′ table and 2 chairs
- Complimentary Rep Registration (1)
- Reduced Rep Registration (member rate)
- Name on event landing page and marketing emails
- Logo on webpage of sponsored event
- Recognition at luncheon
- Collateral on chairs/tables of sponsored event*
- Logo on display in conference foyer
- Name, logo, and description listed in mobile app
- Name and logo in the conference program
- Option to double booth size for $1400 (includes 1 complimentary rep registration)
- Pick 1 bonus benefit listed below
Bonus Benefit Options
This sponsorship includes the opportunity to choose one bonus benefit:
- Half-page ad in event program ($400 value) †
- Missio Nexus website sidebar ad (1 month) ($300)
- Listing in Business Directory (1 year) ($400 value)
- Missio Nexus membership (1 year; up to 3 individuals)
Need more information? We would love to answer any questions you have. Just email Events@MissioNexus.org.
† Ads, presentations, videos, graphic/artwork/content are subject to Missio Nexus approval. Send to Events@MissioNexus.org. See Sponsorship Opportunities page for due dates. For advertising specs click here.