Joshua Project is a well known resource for learning about the spread of the Gospel in different people groups and countries.
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Field Onboarding and RetentionThu Feb 17 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: What is Your Brand Score? and Why Does it Matter to your Donors?Thu Feb 24 2022, 02:00pm EST
Wheaton, Illinois, December 2021 – The Board of Directors of BLF Ministries voted to change its name to Synergie Francophone to reflect its approach to reaching the 300 million speakers of French living in more than 60 countries and regions around the world.
Missio Nexus is looking for part-time or full-time staff for a number of roles. Come join us!
February 10-11, 2020 in Orlando, Florida. Missio Nexus and Wycliffe Bible Translators would like to invite mission agencies to participate in an event designed to help organizations dialogue together about our experiences with church engagement. Join us from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM on February 10th and 11th at the Wycliffe Bible Translators headquarters in . . . read more
By Marvin J. Newell
The Evangelical Missions Quarterly is the newest resource of Missio Nexus. With this first issue of 2018, it will begin its 55th year as a professional journal serving the worldwide missions community.