Part 24: Leadership Profile on Karen Beijani
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Becoming Bilingual - Communicating Your Value in Stories and NumbersWed Jun 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Beyond BeliefThu Jun 24 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leader Peer2Peer: Missionary Care Best PracticesWed Jul 7 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Brand Refresh | What to Know Before Making Your MarkTue Aug 31 2021, 02:00pm EDT
How the pandemic opened the doors to a new kind of advocacy
When talking about support raising, I try whenever possible to stay away from the words “fundraising” and “donor“when describing support raising as a ministry worker. Instead I use the phrases “partnership development” and “financial partner“.
Hey! Do you know of anyone who would fit this position? Check out this link to apply.
Ted recently appeared on the Mission Minded Podcast. This interview provides some background on Ted’s ministry, how he got engaged in global missions, and other topics. Click Here for the Episode Mission Minded Podcast is produced by ITEC. The goal of this podcast is to inspire conversations about Great Commission participation. The views, organizations, and . . . read more
When I started support raising, I had no clue what I was doing. I knew that God was calling me into full-time ministry. I knew I would be serving with the same college ministry that had changed my life.
Completion Global is based on our understanding of what is important to Jesus.
Part 23: Leadership Profile on Hmong and Lao-American Ministry Leader Mani Khy
Few people start their missions journey as great disciple-makers. It doesn’t come naturally to many of us. So, we look for training in how to share the gospel and how to disciple new believers.
Part 22: Profile – Cindy Lopez. “Men, Let Women be Part of Your Circle”