It is just a reality that The Great Commission faces barriers in many countries and cultures. But innovative approaches make an exciting impact, defeating the forces of darkness step by step. SAT-7, a multimedia ministry, shines as a bright success story. We have been broadcasting Christian programs via satellite TV for over 25 years. With four stations operating 24/7, we have established a strong presence throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Recently moving into the world of video-on-demand and social media broadcasting allows more people access to Gospel messages where they learn about the hope and love found in Jesus. The stations broadcast programs in Arabic, Turkish, and Farsi (Persian) and are produced mainly by nationals in our studios.
- Evangelical Views on Women in Ministry & Marriage: Differences in Interpretation, Not InspirationFri May 20, 2022, 04:00 PM PDT
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Member Care Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Risk Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership