We were getting the tentmaking booth ready for a weekend long missions conference when a couple stopped by to chat.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
La asociación es algo que anhelamos, pero a menudo nos cuesta definirlo. Las iglesias y organizaciones de América del Norte están buscando asociarse con la comunidad global en grados cada vez mayores, pero la asociación es a menudo un término difícil de alcanzar que puede definirse de manera muy diferente según el contexto. En este nuevo Missiographic, hemos tratado de aclarar un modelo para examinar y definir nuestras asociaciones de América del Norte con la iglesia mundial.
Partnership is something we long for but often have a difficult time defining. North American churches and organizations are seeking to partner with the global community in ever increasing degrees, yet partnership is often a broad elusive term that can be defined very differently depending on the context.
Missiographic: North American Missionaries Serving Globally. As long as there are people with no access to the gospel we must continue to send those who will proclaim Christ to the nations.
Offered at no charge because the record of the power point presentation is incomplete. The first 10 minutes of the presentation are blank … Globalizing the Professional and Business Capacity of The Church Carol Davis, Missions Strategist and Innovator February 26, 2009 It is time for a new conversation about the incredible Kingdom capacity of . . . read more