La asociación es algo que anhelamos, pero a menudo nos cuesta definirlo. Las iglesias y organizaciones de América del Norte están buscando asociarse con la comunidad global en grados cada vez mayores, pero la asociación es a menudo un término difícil de alcanzar que puede definirse de manera muy diferente según el contexto. En este nuevo Missiographic, hemos tratado de aclarar un modelo para examinar y definir nuestras asociaciones de América del Norte con la iglesia mundial.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Partnership is something we long for but often have a difficult time defining. North American churches and organizations are seeking to partner with the global community in ever increasing degrees, yet partnership is often a broad elusive term that can be defined very differently depending on the context.
Missiographic: North American Missionaries Serving Globally. As long as there are people with no access to the gospel we must continue to send those who will proclaim Christ to the nations.
By Melody Garrido, SEND International, missionary from the Philippines We arrived in Taiwan from the Philippines in 2011. We moved to our new apartment and met Amy, our landlady. She was very friendly but we could not communicate with her. We spoke English, Tagalog, and Indonesian. She spoke Mandarin. The only English she knew was . . . read more