By John Thomas
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
This survey report includes details about changes in organizations as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Faced with mass suffering, such as the current COVID pandemic, plagues, and natural disasters, we may wonder whether God actually cares about all he has created, including us humans.
In this book you will discover a different way of seeing and responding to the Coronavirus pandemic, an approach drawing on Scripture, Christian history, and the way of living, thinking, and praying revealed to us by Jesus. What are we supposed to think about the Coronavirus crisis?