By John Thomas
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
This survey report includes details about changes in organizations as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Faced with mass suffering, such as the current COVID pandemic, plagues, and natural disasters, we may wonder whether God actually cares about all he has created, including us humans.
In this book you will discover a different way of seeing and responding to the Coronavirus pandemic, an approach drawing on Scripture, Christian history, and the way of living, thinking, and praying revealed to us by Jesus. What are we supposed to think about the Coronavirus crisis?