The recent release of the North American Mission Handbook includes data on both staffing and finances for agencies in the US and Canada. As a collective, agencies have remained stable in their sending of missionaries and finances. As can be expected, there were significant changes within individual organizations. This new Missiographic provides an overview of the current status of staffing and finances for the North American movement.
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Marketplace Ministry Strategies, a Leader's PerspectiveWed May 19 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Podcasting 101 for Missions and MinistriesTue May 25 2021, 01:00pm EDT
What are the challenges and opportunities that confront CEOs of ministries? One hundred and sixty mission CEOs were surveyed and have offered their perspective on the biggest and most important areas they face personally and organizationally. This Missiographic explores and highlights key data insights from the full published report.