The recent release of the North American Mission Handbook includes data on both staffing and finances for agencies in the US and Canada. As a collective, agencies have remained stable in their sending of missionaries and finances. As can be expected, there were significant changes within individual organizations. This new Missiographic provides an overview of the current status of staffing and finances for the North American movement.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
What are the challenges and opportunities that confront CEOs of ministries? One hundred and sixty mission CEOs were surveyed and have offered their perspective on the biggest and most important areas they face personally and organizationally. This Missiographic explores and highlights key data insights from the full published report.