An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
In this book, Eddie Byun provides a practical guide to praying for missionaries. He shows the vital connection between prayer and missions, how our prayers are connected to both the well-being of missionaries and the fruit of their work. Byun offers ways to pray for the various needs that missionaries have on the field, to prevent burnout and protect them from harm. He reinforces the fact that our prayers for mission workers and their ministry can make a difference.
The author explores Scripture’s teachings on how to live a disciplined life while offering practical strategies for growth based on the science of self-control.