Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
- Webinar: Measuring ImpactThu Oct 24 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Packing a Parachute and Other Superpowers: How Excellent Executive Assistants Support Outstanding OrganizationsWed Oct 30 2019, 12:00pm MT - Thu Oct 31 2019, 12:00pm MT
- Webinar: Commissioned: What Jesus Wants You To Know As You GoThu Oct 31 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
- Webinar: Chinese Christianity in an Increasingly Hostile EnvironmentThu Nov 21 2019, 02:00 pm EST - 03:15 pm EST
An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
La asociación es algo que anhelamos, pero a menudo nos cuesta definirlo. Las iglesias y organizaciones de América del Norte están buscando asociarse con la comunidad global en grados cada vez mayores, pero la asociación es a menudo un término difícil de alcanzar que puede definirse de manera muy diferente según el contexto. En este nuevo Missiographic, hemos tratado de aclarar un modelo para examinar y definir nuestras asociaciones de América del Norte con la iglesia mundial.
Partnership is something we long for but often have a difficult time defining. North American churches and organizations are seeking to partner with the global community in ever increasing degrees, yet partnership is often a broad elusive term that can be defined very differently depending on the context.
Missiographic: North American Missionaries Serving Globally. As long as there are people with no access to the gospel we must continue to send those who will proclaim Christ to the nations.
Have you ever wondered what are the primary activities of mission agencies? In this brand new Missiographic you can explore key data from the newly released, 22nd Edition of the North American Mission Handbook. We encourage you to take time to engage with this infographic and see changes in trends, activity rankings and what different . . . read more