Does the BtD model serve as a useful model for discussing divisive issues? Here are five personal perspectives resulting from such interactions.
- Emerging Leaders TrainingMon Feb 3 2020, 05:30pm EST - Thu Feb 6 2020, 03:00pm EST
- A Consultation on Mission Agency Church Engagement: A Missiological
Reflection and Practical ApplicationMon Feb 10 2020, 08:30am EST - Tue Feb 11 2020, 04:30pm EST
- Webinar: Obedient NationsThu Feb 13 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Frontier People Groups: Clarifying the Remaining Pioneering Mission TaskThu Feb 20 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Networking Practitioners Ministering Among The Muslim Diaspora in North America - An Initiative of The Vision 5:9 NetworkThu Mar 5 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
In this book, Harley Talman and John Travis compiled sixty-five germane papers to produce a comprehensive resource book to cover the spectrum of IM’s beginnings to contextual, biblical, historical, and missiological legitimacy to IM’s application in various religious communities.