Does the BtD model serve as a useful model for discussing divisive issues? Here are five personal perspectives resulting from such interactions.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
In this book, Harley Talman and John Travis compiled sixty-five germane papers to produce a comprehensive resource book to cover the spectrum of IM’s beginnings to contextual, biblical, historical, and missiological legitimacy to IM’s application in various religious communities.