Does the BtD model serve as a useful model for discussing divisive issues? Here are five personal perspectives resulting from such interactions.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
In this book, Harley Talman and John Travis compiled sixty-five germane papers to produce a comprehensive resource book to cover the spectrum of IM’s beginnings to contextual, biblical, historical, and missiological legitimacy to IM’s application in various religious communities.