An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Recently I interviewed Nate Scholz, who has identified principles for creating a collaborative ministry framework for urban centers with immigrant populations called the “Omega Challenge.”
The April 2009 edition of Global Issues Update addresses Immigration with subject matter experts Jenny Hwang and Matthew Soerens of World Relief and co-authors of the new book, Welcoming the Stranger: Justice, Compassion and Truth in the Immigration Debate. The following content is accessible for members only, please sign in.