This book offers a provocative perspective on why the cross is God’s wisdom about the way to a good and beautiful life. Drawing on biblical truths, historical writings, and modern examples the authors deal with living a fully human life, personal freedom and how humility and suffering lead to living successfully. The book helps us understand what Jesus’ life has to teach us about finding the beautiful life that Jesus promises.
- Mission Leaders Conference – Innovate 2021Wed Sep 22 2021, 07:00am EDT
- Innovate 2021 VIRTUALWed Sep 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- 2021 Global Diaspora Workers Virtual ForumThu Sep 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership