Diwali. Lunar New Year. Cinco de Mayo. Eid al-Fitr. Passover. Christmas.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
This list of books, articles, and messages was compiled on the recommendation of participants in the 24 Plus event, Mobilizing Communities of Color.
Support Raising for ethnic minorities usually conjures up words like shame and honor. But no longer are these terms relegated to ethnic minorities.
My heart raced. My forehead beaded with sweat. I even laughed out loud!
There are some unique barriers many African-Americans face as it relates to fundraising.