This book helps leaders understand how disruptive change occurs and does so in the context of mobility. It makes the claim that the next big social and business revolution will be in moving people from one place to another.
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Becoming Bilingual - Communicating Your Value in Stories and NumbersWed Jun 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Beyond BeliefThu Jun 24 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leader Peer2Peer: Missionary Care Best PracticesWed Jul 7 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Brand Refresh | What to Know Before Making Your MarkTue Aug 31 2021, 02:00pm EDT
This book is written to help readers understand when disruptive change is coming and how to prepare for it. The primary thesis is that disruptive change gathers slowly and that those who pay attention will see the signs of it. Then, when certain conditions are met, an inflection point occurs which changes the fundamentals of the business or industry. The book relies heavily on examples and each chapter includes a “Key Takeaways” section at the end.