This book helps leaders understand how disruptive change occurs and does so in the context of mobility. It makes the claim that the next big social and business revolution will be in moving people from one place to another.
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
This book is written to help readers understand when disruptive change is coming and how to prepare for it. The primary thesis is that disruptive change gathers slowly and that those who pay attention will see the signs of it. Then, when certain conditions are met, an inflection point occurs which changes the fundamentals of the business or industry. The book relies heavily on examples and each chapter includes a “Key Takeaways” section at the end.