This book helps leaders understand how disruptive change occurs and does so in the context of mobility. It makes the claim that the next big social and business revolution will be in moving people from one place to another.
- June CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jun 10 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Soul Care for Singles in a Season of Social DistancingFri Jun 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:15pm EDT
- Closing The Distance: Creatively Loving our Foreign-born Neighbors During a PandemicThu Jun 18 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- July CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
This book is written to help readers understand when disruptive change is coming and how to prepare for it. The primary thesis is that disruptive change gathers slowly and that those who pay attention will see the signs of it. Then, when certain conditions are met, an inflection point occurs which changes the fundamentals of the business or industry. The book relies heavily on examples and each chapter includes a “Key Takeaways” section at the end.