This book helps leaders understand how disruptive change occurs and does so in the context of mobility. It makes the claim that the next big social and business revolution will be in moving people from one place to another.
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeeksThu Sep 8 2022
This book is written to help readers understand when disruptive change is coming and how to prepare for it. The primary thesis is that disruptive change gathers slowly and that those who pay attention will see the signs of it. Then, when certain conditions are met, an inflection point occurs which changes the fundamentals of the business or industry. The book relies heavily on examples and each chapter includes a “Key Takeaways” section at the end.